Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,304 (€581) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)