Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,616 (€721) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)