Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,981 (¥49,282) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (28 minutes ago)