Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05804 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,232 (¥90,140) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)