Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06211 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,186 (¥83,493) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)