Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06351 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,177 (₨ 65,764) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)