Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06300 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,779 (₨ 44,110) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)