Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06593 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,804 (₨ 42,527) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)