Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05881 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,562 (₨ 94,567) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)