Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06319 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,538 (₨ 55,988) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)