Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,679 (€611) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)