Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,139 (€568) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)