Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.555 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,532 (€600) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)