Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,766 (€376) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)