Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,907 (€673) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (32 minutes ago)