Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,488 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)