Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,025 (€896) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)