Cost of living comparison between Karlsruhe, Germany and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,327 (€725) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)