Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26992 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,749 (10,185 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)