Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29865 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,451 (18,253 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (24 minutes ago)