Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31473 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,681 (18,051 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)