Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30285 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,582元 (18,431 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)