Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26981 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,751 (10,196 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)