Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30926 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,548 (17,941 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)