Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09441 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,579 (₨59,088) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)