Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.798 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,979 (1,656TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)