Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01911 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,865 (202,289 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (42 minutes ago)