Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01796 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,029元 (224,301 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)