Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02026 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,430 (119,907 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)