Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04854 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,596元 (₨94,667) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)