Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05195 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,467元 (₨66,743) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)