Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06578 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,517 (₨53,457) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)