Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05852 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,918 (₨66,945) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)