Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06564 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,931 (₨44,651) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)