Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01186 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,231 (441,173 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)