Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01192 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,183 (434,828 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)