Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,388元 (458,233 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)