Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,326 (442,379 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)