Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02421 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,958 (163,470 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)