Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02543 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,374 (172,015 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)