Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02366 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,356 (99,606 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)