Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21543 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,896 (18,084 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)