Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22592 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,170 (14,034 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)