Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22748 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,772 (20,980 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (34 minutes ago)