Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22311 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,120 (22,948 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)