Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21343 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,842 (27,372 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)