Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22072 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,679 (21,198 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (28 minutes ago)