Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22222 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,884元 (21,977 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)