Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21789 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,254 (14,934 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (35 minutes ago)