Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22757 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,286 (14,439 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)