Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22406 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,808 (21,457 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)