Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,750 ($900) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)