Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,461 ($651) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)