Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01816 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,434 (244,120 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (40 minutes ago)