Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06195 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,183元 (¥115,963) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)