Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05832 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,484 (¥111,168) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)