Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05972 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,050 (¥84,561) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)