Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06098 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,300 (¥119,710) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)