Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.684 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,929 (RM3,521) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beni Mellal costs 30 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saltillo costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (32 minutes ago)