Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.568 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,144 (RM3,281) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)