Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00157 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,380 (2,788,739 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)