Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,574 (2,072,886 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (42 minutes ago)