Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00182 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,473元 (3,000,026 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)