Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00184 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,619 (3,054,807 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)