Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,590 (2,405,154 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)