Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,493 (C$1,318) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)