Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,570 (C$899) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)