Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.262 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,616 (C$877) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)