Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24913 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,746 (11,020₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (40 minutes ago)