Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12082 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,605 (руб 29,833) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)