Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11243 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,080 (руб 45,187) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)