Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,293 (1,872 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)