Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.880 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,347 (2,844 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)