Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,402 (€592) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)