Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,890 (€390) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)