Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,496 (€735) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (36 minutes ago)