Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.764 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,088 (€655) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)