Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.637 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,882 (1,472 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)