Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.245 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,585元 (1,597 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)