Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,261 in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)