Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,354 (1,743TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)