Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,166 (3,084TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)