Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.689 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,115 ($615) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (35 minutes ago)