Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,675 ($536) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)