Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.749 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,510 ($668) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)