Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,131 (9,597 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)