Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.567 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,842元 (10,307 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)