Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,097 (7,839 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)