Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.743 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,473 (7,362 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)