Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09067 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,972元 (54,837 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)