Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08965 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,672 (52,115 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)