Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10275 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,210 (31,244 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)