Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10051 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,531 (55,030 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)