Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09270 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,543 (59,795 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)