Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,595 (R$ 2,088) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)