Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.848 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,097元 (R$ 2,758) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)