Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.744 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,096 (R$ 2,922) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)