Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,062 (R$ 1,827) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)