Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,764 (R$ 2,763) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)