Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.011 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,951 (R$ 2,462) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)