Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,077 (R$ 2,395) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)