Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,418元 (﷼ 3,552) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)