Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05155 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,561 (88,485 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)