Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07686 CNY / SSP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 28% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元1,810 (23,552 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)