Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04627 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,227元 (112,967 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)