Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,914 (R$ 2,276) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)