Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,086 (R$ 2,453) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)