Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.002 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,996 (R$ 2,995) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)