Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13973 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,317 (RD$ 38,052) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)