Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14707 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,899 (RD$ 19,711) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 3 hours ago)