Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13097 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,308 (RD$ 40,529) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)