Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14915 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,924 (RD$ 19,607) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 2 hours ago)