Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13938 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,265 (RD$ 37,775) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)