Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01885 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,724 (197,621 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)