Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01889 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,555元 (188,234 ₦) in Jos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)