Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01781 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,678 (206,494 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)