Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02197 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,380 (153,825 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)