Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,329 (R$ 1,535) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)