Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.553 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,975 (RM1,916) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)