Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,496元 (RM3,337) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)