Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,721 (RM2,409) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)