Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,612 (RM3,465) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)