Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,778 (RM3,071) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)