Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,923 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,330 (R 10,541) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)