Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,423 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48543 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,505 (R 9,281) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)