Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,444 (R 6,622) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 3 hours ago)