Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.011 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,863 (R$ 2,418) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)