Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,401 (R$ 3,086) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (44 minutes ago)