Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,233 (R$ 2,894) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (21 minutes ago)