Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,122 (R$ 1,880) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)