Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,139 (₩876,100) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (39 minutes ago)