Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,207 (₩859,363) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)