Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00595 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,250 (₩546,437) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)