Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,824 (₩823,336) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)