Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,013 in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (29 minutes ago)