Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,002 in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)