Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,193 in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)